India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/21/13, 9:57 pm

I am the mother of a four year girl child and staying away from husband since 3months and not willing to continue in this mairrage now as I feel very disturbed mentally and physically staying with him, staying with him is of no usse to me its not doing me any good i am not able to be happy with him constant fights. I am a catholic by religion.

I am very much deeply attached with my daughter who is with me right now although the father of the child is not showing any interest in the child i can find out from sources that the father in law is trying to tell the world that they will take away the child from me any i would like to know what are the chances of me having the custody of the child..please respond as it may give me some consolance and peace.

Thanks and Regards,


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search