India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/13/13, 7:01 am

i am muslim husband,my wife filed a case in her local district woman cell ,But without waiting for the result /outcome of that previous case, she filed another case befoe district court under Domestic violence act Act 2006.The court has issued notice and ask my parents and me to appear before the court to show cause to the petition.Now what plea i can take as the previous suit is pending in woman cell without any decree and verdict .Please help me.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search