India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/13, 7:27 pm

In the mutual divorce case, after the 6 months period passed and when the final signatures have to be done, and all money part has been settled, however, the girl does not appear in the court for the second time, then there is no rule that the boys side can do anything? The girls side are making lame excuses that the girl cant come because of this and that. Please advise as my work is getting hampered as everytime i have to take a week's leave from the office, infact my career is at stake. Please advise

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search