Legal Question in Family Law in India

Me n my husband have thought about shifting to some other place to live due to my inlaws. They have actually started to mentally harass us now. It has even started to affect our health. I wanted to know what rights do I have if we decide to move out on these grounds.

Asked on 6/07/13, 10:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client u move anywhere as per wish. no one can stop u both. u can file domestic violence case against the in laws for mental harassment. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/08/13, 1:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now