India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/07, 3:04 pm

order 7 rule 151(d) of CPC 151

Can I file a petition under order 7 rule 11(d) of 151 cpc to reject a petition for divorce filed under a case of cruelty (13)(1)(a-i) filed by my spouse in the family court under the hindu marriage act. My spouse states that cpc is not applicable in the family court for a case filed under hindu marriage act since there it is a special act to guide the family court

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search