India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/13, 4:07 am

My parents forcibly married me to a guy on feb 2013, but I am having relationship with another guy. Now I want to come out of this marriage. This marriage is as per arya samaj and is not registered. What steps can I take?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search