Philippines  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 8:05 pm

me and my partner are not married but we have a son a 1yr old son,.when i dicided to broke up with him because of the his attitude and ddnt feel in love with him already but im staying him just because of the baby,.but the relationship didnt work out then,my mother ask me to see her grandson so i dicided to take a vacation out of financial problem only nanny and my son go home to our hometown but the father of my son bring them to there home town and only the nanny go home and they left my son with out my custody and now they diddnt allow me to talk my son and he told me that he never give me back my son can i file a case for them fo the custody of my son? what should i do? Jane from philippines

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/10/13, 8:34 am by VOLTAIRE T. DUANO

File a case for violation of RA 9262 Violence Against Women and Their Children for depriving you of your son. The child's custody belongs to you since he is a child out of wedlock. .

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

VOLTAIRE T. DUANO LAW OFFICE 9th Floor Suit 9N Future Point Plaza 3 No. 111 Panay Avenue, South Triangle, Que Quezon City, 1103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search