Legal Question in Family Law in India

Hello , my name is payal and i need to ask questtion regarding divorce dismissal , actually a year ago i got a divorce from my husband and now i want to cancel the divorce, is that possible , if yes please let me know the procedure.

Asked on 10/30/13, 12:03 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Decree of divorce once granted is final unless you can prove that your consent was taken by force, coercion ,duress

Read more
10/30/13, 3:53 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you may file an application in the said divorce petition stating that it was obtained by force coercion or duress as advised by Pallavi. You may drop in a detailed query at

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
10/30/13, 5:12 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client u cannot cancel the divorce decree but u can remarry with yr husband. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
11/02/13, 8:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88283 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now