Legal Question in Family Law in India

plz help me how do i get my husbands incometax details as he is employed in a private sector plz provide d judgements if there is any where court ordered to oproduce d same

Asked on 6/27/13, 1:34 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client u can take it from income tax department by following application under right to information act. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/27/13, 10:25 pm
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In a pending court case, your lawyer can provide you better guidance.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 5:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now