India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 11:05 pm

How can I proceed with Quashing of FIR of 498 A case? We have opted for mutual consent for divorce and the paid half the amount of the total money on first statement of motion and second statement of motion is due in next couple of months. In compromise deed the girl is ready to take the part in quashing of the FIR. Where shall I file the case to quash the FIR and which documents are required to quash the FIR? Please help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search