Legal Question in Family Law in India

I have a question ,Do a recipet from a temple and a affidevit signed and stamped by notery is legal document for marrige which was done aginst the will of parents

Asked on 5/24/13, 1:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


it is not legal.

For legal marriage you have to appear before court also.

To perform your legal marriage within 48 hours, you may contact

[email protected] or call at 09814110005

Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 2:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now