Legal Question in Family Law in India

On my RCR my wife replied that she has not been living separately as she has been thrashed me out of the house on XYZ date. which is 100% false. she has been living with me even after that and she went to her parents' home after few days. How can I prove that she has been living with me even after that date and deserting me without any valid reason.


Asked on 5/11/13, 10:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Get photographs for dates thereafter, now with digital technology you can get photographs with dates, install surveillance system for house entry, which will record the date and time of entry, of each person with photograph, so this will be evidence to an extent.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/13, 12:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now