India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/24/13, 1:28 am

Relation is prohibited in Hindu Marriage act , I want marry with her, Can I marry with her?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/24/13, 2:24 am by KAMAL GROVER

plz call at 9814110005 and provide your details.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney address not available

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search