India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/14/13, 2:46 am

resp sir,i had file a domestic violence act in my parent city is this is possible that this act is transfer to my in laws city bcos my husband had file a application regarding this. pls reply

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search