Legal Question in Family Law in India

I am seeking a divorce from my wife. she is a very bad behaviour with my mother and me. In past she has been cought by us making theft in our own house. but we forgive her. now we are afraid of our lives as we belive she is mixing some unwanted things in our food and we both. me and my mother are not in better health condition. she has eye on the property. she doesnot give damm to our children. is there any provision where we can file against her on torture made by her. i dont feel safe to eat food or drink any thing from her hand.

Pls give me right direction how to get divorce from her....

[email protected]

I am ready to meet a divorce lawyer in delhi.

I am from Rohini.

Asked on 5/07/13, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may file for divorce on the grounds of cruelty. Her behaviour, theft in house, abnormal cooking habits can be considered as cruelty.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/13, 11:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now