Legal Question in Family Law in India

Hi, I am Single and planning to have a test tube baby however more concern about parameter like birth certificate declaration or the name get associated with child. Not sure how this works in case of single mothers if it happens from any relationship or from the kind of option like I am thinking. Would you be able to suggest things I need to ensure in terms of declaration/documentation? Any other suggestion on this subject would be great help.

Asked on 5/21/13, 7:10 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear madam...

yes u can go for ur on right track... there wont be any problem in regards... for any help or query mail me at

Read more
5/21/13, 7:52 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client if u r going for test tube baby then u can give yr name to baby. it will also appear on his birth certificate. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
5/22/13, 10:14 am
shiv shakner saini saini law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In both case you can give your name to baby's birth certificate, don't worry for any thing. If you want to talk on this you may call on 09587744142

Read more
5/22/13, 12:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

87818 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino & La, CA
Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now