Legal Question in Family Law in Pakistan

hi sir im advocate my husband divorce me and in divorce deed he alleged on me dirty alligation, deed me mujhe bad kirdaar, or bhi bohot jhute ilzaam lagae hen plz help me i want to file damages against him if u have any other idea then plz help me

Asked on 11/03/13, 10:29 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

file case under haad



Read more
11/03/13, 10:52 am
Adnan Bashir A B Choudry Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I don't think Qazaf laies against husband .. It is better to file a suit for exemplary damages.

plz let me know the nature of allegations...if that couldl be so worst, even your kids can claim, if you have any...

for more.


Read more
11/03/13, 6:34 pm
Salman Khan International Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Qazf is one way... Damages are not much in practice, it might end up in your wastage of money and efforts but u can try.. You can also file a private complaint against certain offenses if committed in the pleadings.. Do share with me your pleadings at for perfect answers..


Read more
11/04/13, 12:49 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear, you can file suit for damages for defamation and also you can file criminal case of defamation u/s 499 ppc.this will be more easy way to get redressal of such imputations.for more consultation you can contact me on 0333-8081297 or email me on

Read more
11/04/13, 3:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pakistan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now