India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/06/13, 8:32 am

sir ,

divorce case filed by husband. cross -examination is running .i am getting interim maintenance U/s 24 HMA . I want to file U/s - 125 for intrim maintenance. Please guide me:-

Q-1-- Can i File for maintenance U/s 125 ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search