India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/13, 9:42 pm

sir i loved a girl from last 6yrs now she left me ,there parents are against me ,if i met or talked to her again they gonna book case against me ,what is the legal side in favour of me?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/12/13, 10:59 pm by KarVai Legal Solutions

Simply forget her and move on.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi Email: Delhi District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court Delhi, 110001

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search