India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/06/13, 8:44 am

sir / madam i was fallen in love with married person. he have two children also there. he suffered with his wife from 10 years.he like me so much.but he not divorced.he was not staying with his wife from 6 months on wards. i also like him and loved.he is telling come with me we will live with happily until we die.but it is not possible without divorce i stay with between six months his wife send some persons to where we are working she got enqueiry about our nature .in that time we are only friends but she created so much noise in that place .we dont know but all are thinked something is there that time on wards i also committed with him. now with out marriage how i can stay with him if i will stay with him means which problems will come please advise me sir ur advice more important for me please sir.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search