India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/09/13, 3:09 am


I am respondent . Cross Examination of PW-1 partially done and it will be completed on next date of hearing. judge not given me the copy of the cross examination .

Q1-- Can I ask for certified copy of the partial cross examination ?

Q2-- Can I ask for certified copy of the documents submitted by the PW-1 in during cross examination ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search