India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/13, 2:18 am


A lady got divorced from her earlier husband and started living with her boy freind who was also a devorcee. They got married at the lady's parental home in the presence of his parents but did not get marraige registered.

Now the said man left the lady after 9 years of their marraige and went back to his previous wife. He also took back all the photographs of their marraige.

Now the said man is saying that there was no such relation between them and she was allowed as a tenant in his flat.

The lady has suffiicient proof of their relationship such as Voter Id Card, Bank Pass book(in Joint Name)Hospital discharge slip etc and namy more.

The lady is still living in her matrimonial house.but the man is trying to throw her out of the said house on the ground that it was rented to her.

A case of DV is pending in the court for last two years and the Ld. Judge has passed an order to pay Rs.3000/- per month to lady as compensation.

Sir, I would like to know how long a case of Domestic Voilence can be kept running? In this case what is the fate of their relationship?

Your advice will help a lady to move forward to save her life of uncertainity.



Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search