India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/03/13, 8:58 pm


Divorce filed by husband, Divorce granted by family court, I was taking interim maintenance U/Sec 24 HMA.

Q1-- Can I file for interim maintenance U/Sec 125 in family court?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search