India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/13, 5:57 pm


divorce filled by husband. Cross-Pw-1 (husband) is going on. Now I filled 340 CrPC for wrong address and false statements. application of 340 is not yet allowed. if I ask questions and he accepts his faults.

Q1-- will my application u/s 340 be rejected due to his acceptance for his faults?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/17/13, 5:45 am by Santosh Goswami,Advocate

No, he would be punished accordingly.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

sure shot legal Chamber No. X-35, Civil Wing, Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi New Delhi / Ncr, 121003

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search