India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/13, 8:15 am


I got married in 1992 and still i have no kids my husband has some property comes from his grand father. now My husbands sister asking rights on this property. now i want to relocate with my husband to the other city .. can we sell my husband property he is also agreed with me....he is innocent but they people are trying to show that he is mad and no right to sell the property.

please give me a solution and please guide me a correct way

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search