India  |  Family Law

sir..i am a 18 year old girl born in a typical haryana family and i am the second girl child .because of this i have to face a lot from my family.last year i was in a relationship with a boy and when my parents came to know about they bounded me and my freedom was snatched totally it has been about a yera that i havent stepped out of home or met anyone of my friende i ma not allowed to go anywhere or to talk to anone of my trusted friends.even i am not allowed to choose for my career my parents wanted me to be a dcoter and this year i gave neet ug exam but the evening before exam i got sick because of some skin allergy but still i gave exam and because of strong competiton i didnot got selected.i always wanted to do in biotech or nanotech branc.but now i am not allowed.sir it has been so frusrtaring now.listening to daily taunts nad abusing languague ..i feel like i am a crminal..now it has gone beyond my tolerance limit..i want to get freedomi want to take my decisions my self..if possible.i would be very thankful to you if you can give me any advice regarding it...

Answered on: 8/28/13, 11:28 pm by uttam Tibrewal

dear client.............

Contact me at uttamtibrewal@yahoo.com so that better advice can be made after interaction...

Attorney address not available

Answered on: 8/31/13, 11:17 pm by Sudershan Goel

Young Lady: the feeling of freedom is great but in practice it may make your life hell. I am from rural area of Haryana and am well aware of the culture there. Do not bring any negative feelings in you. Talented students find their way within family discipline also. The so called 'relationships' at this age looks very attractive but are normally harmful in the long run. Stay cool and concentrate on studies. You may request your parents to help you for higher studies through correspondence courses or Open University system. If you are seriously interested to make your life, you should better stay away from 'relationships' and try living a life of discipline.

You are always welcome to contact for any guidance / support.

All the best,

Sudershan Goel - Advocate Supreme Court of India and Punjab and Haryana High Court New Delhi And Chandigarh, 110001+160

Answered on: 9/01/13, 11:43 am by KAMAL GROVER

you can contact me at 9814110005

I am an advocate in Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh.

I can help you to get your freedom.

I usually help such people.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Attorney address not available