India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/13, 4:52 am

sir,mere brother in law muje meri sis ko threat n blackmail krte h uske father b.hmne wise complaint krwa di h.marriage k bad se hi d in laws k kbi ni gyi hmare hi rhi h.may me marriage hui thi.didi divorce chahti h.but boy ne conjugal right dal diya.hmne threat k complaint women cell n commissioner ko b ki.CAW me b d ek complaint but CAW complaint me ek line hme hatani h jo ni honi complaint vaps mang re h bt ni de re.agr hm CAW ki date pe na jaye to?kya hoga help date pe ni jana chahte..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search