India  |  Family Law

hello sir

my name is Santosh Gupta, I've married in 2010 dec. my father had expired after 3 months of my marrige.

after that my wife started torture me,my mom & my youngers.

one day she slap my mom, my mom was weeping, when I askd reasone she didn't told me but my sister told me that what happen.I asked my wife what was da reasone to slap my mother?

she replied me dat either I live with my family, or with her.I have to choose anyone.

when I told her that I'll live with my family then she became angry and went for suiside, she went in kitchen and pick a cane of carrosine and put it up over her body and try to burn.

after this I slapped her for this.she informed her relatives that me and my family members had slapped her and tried to burn her,next day her relatives came to my home and they were badly spanked us.one man of them who told me that "I'll file a SC-ST case on you" coz he is scheduled cast.after that they took my wife with them without my permission.

after 3 months when I'd tried to talk with her, she used to abusing me and told me that she'll never live with me or my family and she will never come to my home too.

after one year when she didn't come back i filled a case of sec 9, when notice went they (my wife's relatives) came back to my home and repeated everything as same as they did.

after that I changed the case in sec13.

when notice went again then they filled domestic violence sec 12 case on me in jan13.now case is running and she is not living with me since sept.11. but now I heard to some one that she want to come and live with us on my condition,but now I don't want, I want divorce to her, b'coz she didn't care me and my family, and I can't belive her.

please help me

how can I get divorce?