Legal Question in Family Law in India

My Self Snehlata, I am mother of a mentally challenged child.

I need a lawfull advice on my right in self acquired property of my father. My Father was a govt. officer and he had purchased many land plots and constructed a dwelling house in the name of mother during his service time. My mother is a house wife. In the year 2004 my father was died. Presently my mother & brother has broken all the relation with me. Can I have legel right in the father self acquired property which is in the name of my mother.

What I know that my father has not created any will but my mother has definitely made a will without considering to me.

dear client as property stands in the name of mother so documentary she is absolute owner. as per law woman can dispose her property according to her wish. still u can take chance by filling case in civil court. for any legal help call me on 9422611385

ADV PRASAD PATIL

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India