Legal Question in Family Law in India

My Self Snehlata, I am mother of a mentally challenged child.

I need a lawfull advice on my right in self acquired property of my father. My Father was a govt. officer and he had purchased many land plots and constructed a dwelling house in the name of mother during his service time. My mother is a house wife. In the year 2004 my father was died. Presently my mother & brother has broken all the relation with me. Can I have legel right in the father self acquired property which is in the name of my mother.

What I know that my father has not created any will but my mother has definitely made a will without considering to me.

Asked on 9/23/13, 12:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client as property stands in the name of mother so documentary she is absolute owner. as per law woman can dispose her property according to her wish. still u can take chance by filling case in civil court. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 5:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now