Legal Question in Family Law in India

My son aged 28 years and staying at Pune is marrying an Indian girl aged 30 presently working in U.K. since last 3 years. both are Hindus. They want do Court Marriage in Mumbai, in the third week of Jan.2014. What are the legal procedures they are supposed to follow? We will be obliged if this query is answered in depth.

Asked on 5/12/13, 11:38 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client they have to apply to registrar for marriage and have to submit documents like age certificate and residential proof. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 12:24 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you may approach the registrar of marriages and get the certificate.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 6:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now