India  |  Family Law

Currently I stay with my wife. my age is 41 and got married six months back. every alternate day she fights with me and shout loudly so that people can hear. i m fed of her and want to get divorce from her. but she refuses to go to her parent's house and also scares me of suicide. please let me know how can i get away of all this. I really want to get rid of her.

Answered on: 7/21/13, 10:38 pm by KarVai Legal Solutions

You may file a petition for divorce after six months.

Thanks & regards

Adv Rajiv

Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi www.karvai.in Email: karvailegal@yahoo.com Delhi District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court Delhi, 110001

Answered on: 7/22/13, 2:01 am by Sudershan Goel

It is not easy to "get rid of her" on the grounds you mentioned. There appears to be a problem of mind-set. You both may consider counseling through an expert.

Sudershan Goel - Advocate Supreme Court of India and Punjab and Haryana High Court New Delhi And Chandigarh, 110001+160