Legal Question in Family Law in India

Hi! I am an unmarried Muslim man and my girlfriend is a a Hindu Brahmin who is a divorcee. She has a 9 year old son. She got divorce on the basis of domestic violence. Her ex-husband used to beat her and her son cruelly. He has got the visiting rights from July 2013. It is 1 hour, once in a month at lawyer's office. She wish to convert to Muslim so that she can marry me. My question is, will her ex-husband husband create a problem stating that how his son can convert to Muslim? If he file a case, will it be accepted by court in his favor? Should we need to inform her ex earlier about my girlfriend and her son converting to Muslim or it is not necessary? What should we do which will help us to marry without any problem from her ex? Waiting for a reply. Thanks in advance.

dear client.............

Contact me at uttamtibrewal@yahoo.com so that better advice can be made after interaction...

plz contact at 9814110005.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India