India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 11:25 pm

i have a v harassing husband. v seperated . after our seperation he has been spreading rumours to our common friends about me . he says i ran away with some one . i bring other men home etc...all stories....what case can i file against him .can i file any other case , other than divorce case. or dva case ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search