Legal Question in Family Law in India

My wife has taken khula from me in the sabeel rashad(darul Khaza) bangalore , i have accepted the khula. is khula from sabeel rashad valid in indian law for all purposes? or any notarised khulanama or court of decree is required legally

pls enlighten thanks

Asked on 10/30/13, 3:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is always advisable to get decree of divorce from the court .

Read more
Answered on 10/31/13, 1:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now