India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/21/13, 2:59 pm

My wife lives alone in South Africa. She is preparing a legal case against me and my family but we NEVER troubled her at all. What are allegations she can put on us and what are my rights to save myself and my family?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search