India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/13/13, 10:58 pm

my ex wife (marriage declared null & void by court as she had already one more husband) filed forged affidavit in court and took the order of custody of minor child in her favor, get issued the passport and left country forever. It took me two years to get the copy of custody order from passport office, Jaipur after filling applications repeatedly.

My lawyer says since court has been cheated, file case u/s 420. But my view on this matter is that I should go in appeal such order fraudulently obtained.

Kindly advice what is the correct procedure?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search