Legal Question in Family Law in India

my wife told me she will file a 498 a case( during counseling , she already filed 125crpc and we attended one session of counselling). do i hav to get an anticipatory bail . or should i wait for the petition...and how much does it cost for a bail for 498 a ?

Asked on 7/04/13, 10:49 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you may go for anticipatory bail in case she files a complaint as the complaint may transform to FIR at any point of time.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv


Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 12:36 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Though you have to got A.Bail but in some states, A.Bail is not possible prior to registration of FIR. So you may send me your details and accordingly i guide you the right way out.

Good Luck

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 1:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now