Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

we are 4-5 house in a area and there are 3 manufacturing firms also 1 firm owner set a gen set on near my house we are disturbed his noise he has start it without soundless cover ,tell me how i do for that

Asked on 5/24/13, 2:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should lodge a police complaint for the nuisance caused followed with a letter to the Noise Pollution Wing of the local Municipality in your jurisdiction requesting their immediate intervention to stop this menace.


Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 6:15 am
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File a complaint with local police and also with local Municipal authority if you have one.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/13, 1:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now