Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

I have a dist. court decree I am to find out that any appel is in high court.?

Is leagal aid free for old widow woman by my knowledge it is free even it has no paper cost too.

Asked on 6/20/13, 8:45 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

muhamed mustaque mk associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

legal aid is free, you can approach legal aid attached to high court

Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 8:52 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Advocates also have to manage their profession. Not all of them run their practice for free. Otherwise, no case would ever be won in the Court.


Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 6:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now