India  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/16/13, 5:07 am

Enter your question here...what action can be taken against housing socy. member who defolts on monthly maintainance payment

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/16/13, 5:20 am by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should charge interest @ 21% per annum on the concerned member's outstanding; and complain to the Registrar of Co-operative Housing Societies seeking cancellation of membership of the Society, if the member is a persistent defaulter.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search