India  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/06/13, 11:32 am

in my father bank account my aunt deposited 250000 rs in 2012 which has to be paid to my father and remaining amount is not cleared but unfortunately my father died in 2012 june and my aunt died in 2013 april now my aunts husband has send me legal notice that i have said to my aunt i will purchase land on hername and requested her to deposit this amount and now he demands me to repay amount otherwise he suits a criminal case on me i have cheated pls give me advice what necessary action has to be taken through whom

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search