Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

in my father bank account my aunt deposited 250000 rs in 2012 which has to be paid to my father and remaining amount is not cleared but unfortunately my father died in 2012 june and my aunt died in 2013 april now my aunts husband has send me legal notice that i have said to my aunt i will purchase land on hername and requested her to deposit this amount and now he demands me to repay amount otherwise he suits a criminal case on me i have cheated pls give me advice what necessary action has to be taken through whom

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

Whether the money still lying in your father's account? Whether u had the knowledge of this transaction? These ques. have to be answered first. Uncle concocted story that you had promised to buy a land has no proof to rely upon. I think, if u have the money repay. Otherwise, nothingto worry.

919555462995

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms