India  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/02/13, 7:11 pm

My mother gave her house to me and to my sisterthrough settlement the house is in litigation ,filed by my this situation,shall i give full ownership to my sister to escape from litigation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search