India  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/31/13, 9:52 pm

there is a property of partnership firm which has not dissolved inspite 5 partners have died out of 7. one partner has sued six for 2 suits one for demark 1/7 share in property and secondly for partition. now all 5 along with plaintiff sold undivided share 2 builder and now builder want 2 become the party in both the suits by filing application under order 1 rule 10 cpc . can section 52 of transfer of property act stop him from becoming the party

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search