India  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/20/13, 9:21 am

Sir, A person writes a will to someone else (third person) mentioning the ancestral property and his self earned property combined in that will and it is registered. Is there any possibilities to get the property to their legal heirs.

Can that will be cancelled by the Court.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search