India  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/09/13, 6:13 am

sir if i suit a partition case my deffandant recieved summon they wants compromise before going to the court can i withdraw my case before going the first hearing.My stamp duty will be refunded from tis hazari distric court new delhi.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search