Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Thank u sir.My father did not make any will.Registry is in my father's name.So my defendent would not give me any penny.My friend told me if my defendent make any fake will and produce in the court.Can my defendent make fake will.Is it possible.If they make how can i proof it is fake will.

Asked on 6/16/13, 2:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

If the property is in the father's name without a Will, all the legal heirs have an equal right in the property. If the Will is fake, you should challenge it in the Court.


Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 3:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now