India  |  Health Care Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/13, 11:29 am

Dear legal advisor, My wife suffered an head injury while walking in the cooperative housing society premises when a cement plaster torn loose from the wall fell on her. can I sue the society? my e mail is

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search