India  |  Health Care Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/13, 11:47 pm

My father met with railway accident on 06.06.2010 in chennai electric train and sustained severe head injury. more than 15 lakh medical expenses made. can i proceed for claim

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search