France  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/13, 11:48 pm

If I am about to marry a French citizen, how long would it take me to qualify to get a work visa or any kind of permission to work, study, and get medical benefits in the country? Where do I start the process of applying for this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search