India  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/28/13, 2:19 pm

victim of 498a about to board flight at chennai airport to study in philippines detained by immigiration officer saying that case under me is pending in banglore court . now i approached the court for Anticipitary bail . pls advice me i can go for studies or not. my name already enrolled in philippines college and i paid 1st year fees also. pls help how to come out from this situation.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search